Packing!

As I look out the window at a foot of snow, I can’t help but to get more and more excited for my trip to Africa.  Don’t get me wrong, I love Erie’s lake effect snow storms (we recently experienced thunder snow) but my body doesn’t tolerate cold as well as I would like it to!

Packing is FUN! At least for me, since all these new gadgets and things I’m buying, I have always wanted…but never had a good reason to buy!  Being an adventure junkie, you can imagine how anxious I am to get started on this trip to Kenya and Tanzania.
I recently had shoulder surgery, so I’m going through the rehab process (again).  I can’t help but to ramble on and on about my adventure to my physical therapists, bless their hearts.
psu trav.jpg
This is my 12 year old puppy, Travis.  He’s bugging me to pay attention to him as I sit here, so I figured I would share!  This brings me to a valid point though.  Someone once told me never to say, “I miss you.”  Only, “I look forward to seeing you again!”  So, to my family and friends, I look forward to seeing you again very much.  I wish I could share this experience with you all.
psu family.jpg

Location: Erie, Pennsylvania