End of Australia

Its hard to believe but tomorrow I leave Australia.  5 months has certainly flown past.  I just finished my final exams up on Friday (yesterday), so it’s a great relief to have them over with since they were worth 40-45% of my final grade for each unit.  Throughout this whole week people have been leaving to go home as they finish their final exams, its been hard to say bye to people that I’ve talked to over the past few months.  Hopefully we can still keep in touch over Facebook and Skype.  I would strongly recommend doing a study abroad in Australia, and making the trek to Perth.  Even though its off the beaten path of Sydney and Melbourne it is really worth to experience the true Australian way of life.

229087_10150177886497680_668527679_7477411_4016984_n.jpg

My favorite city award goes to: Sydney

Perth is a great city that has the feel of a smaller town but I loved all that Sydney had to offer.  The many sights and attractions make it Australia’s best city that I have visited.  If you’re looking to travel to Australia make sure you check this city out. 

Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for 100_1643.JPG

I’m going to miss the great weather Perth has had.  Its been raining as of late but even in the middle of “winter” its still about 65-70 for a high, can’t complain about that.  Running along the Swan River toward the city and running through the scenic King’s Park were some of my favorite past times that I will surely miss in the future.

I’m not looking forward to the 24+ plane ride home but hopefully are goes smoothly and I arrive home safe! 

Location: Perth, WA