packing is hard…

So I am only allowed to take two suitcases with me on my trip to England, and I am sitting here in a pile of shoes trying to narrow down the pairs but it doesn’t seem to be working. Packing is hard. I am terrified of even starting on clothes considering I may not have room for them with all the uggs, sneakers and heels I plan on taking. Oh well… at least London has great shopping! haha. Anyways, the summer has just flown by and I can’t believe that in about 3 weeks I will be on my way to seeing the world. 

Of course I plan on visiting PSU a few more times before I leave considering how much I will miss it, but I am so excited to get my trip started! To all of you who have begun your travels hopefully everything is working out perfectly and it is the time of your life, and to those, like me, who are still panicking about packing, don’t worry! Everything always has a way of working out in the end, so that is why I have taken my fourth break of the day to write this blog (I have faith that my packing will come along just fine… although I am sure that it will have to wait until the day before I leave!). 
Until my arrival in Bognor Regis… peace, love, and PENN STATE!

Location: my room, Pittsburgh PA