back home! (post trip)

it’s been an amazing trip but I’m ready to get back to living my life. this final week is goodbyes and finalizing things. we finished our project and saw the students one last time (apparently we befriended the socially awkward boys at MUHAS- Jacky was impressed we got them to come out of their shells)

I decided that I want Panera when I get back home. and then will will live on a diet of salad and soup for a while. and cereal! I also want all the white bread and bananas removed from the house 🙂 I have eaten far too many

Overall I’ve learned a lot about myself, it was the best thing I could have done with my summer

Location: State College, USA

One thought on “back home! (post trip)

1. NEIL ALEXANDER DONOVAN

I’m done with mine as well, and I can imagine that Panera would be a highly missed aspect of life in America, because it was for me too.

I also agree that studying abroad was the best thing you could’ve done with your summer, based on your other posts and my own experiences this summer. It’d be great if other people realized that they could also get a lot out of Studying Abroad.