hello this is Seunghyun Pyun going to Japan

hello my name is Seunghyun Pyun.  i am going to Nanzan university, Nagoya, Japan.  i am a upcoming Junior in Smeal college of Business.  i major in Finance, and minor Japanese and international business.  i first experienced Japanese culture on my trip to Kyoto on 2008.  on the vacation i got fascinated and the environment captured my mind.  i started learning Japnese since Freshmen.  i took 4 Japanese classes in State College, and now i am preparing for my next big advance.

among several options from Japanese University, i decided to go to Nanzan University in Nagoya.  because they offers exclusive and interesting courses for international students.

i expected enhance my Japanese skill, and experience real living Japanese culture. 

thank you very much for reading my blog.  i am attatching picture of me for those who will continue to read my blog.

for future writings, i will post interesting pictures every week.  so please comment my blog and revisit to know the real living Japanese culture.

best regard.

IMG_0077.JPG

Location: Nagoya, Japan

One thought on “hello this is Seunghyun Pyun going to Japan

1. RYAN NICHOLAS BUSONY

Hi 승현 !
    I’m 라이언 and I’ll be Geoblogging through Sogang.
    I wanna see what Japan is like through your postings and hopefully you can revisit Korea through mine! =D
    If you wanna chat, here’s my Katalk ID: 7245527120
    ~Ryan