Home Sweet Home!

I’M HOME!!! I’ve never been more excited to get on a plane than I was on Friday. I was so excited all week to get back home. I literally said “I’M SO EXCITED” about 5 times an hour everyday this week. My 10 hour flight from Rome to Philly landed at 3pm and I was so happy to be back in the US. My connecting flight to LaGuardia was supposed to leave at 5:35, but that ended up being delayed until 6:49 and then finally cancelled. I was REALLY annoyed and upset because all I wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. I called my boyfriend and my family to tell them my flight was cancelled and my boyfriend, being the AMAZING guy that he is decided to drive 3 hours to pick me up! I was so excited because I missed him SO much. We spent an amazing night and day (Saturday) together and I finally got back home last night. It feels so good to be back. I don’t miss Rome too much yet, But I’m sure I will soon. For now I’m just enjoying the company of my loved ones. 

Studying abroad was definitely one of the best decisions and experiences of my life and if I could do it all over again I definitely would!

Location: Bronx, New York