Let the countdown begin!

The countdown began months ago when I first applied to this program, and now there’s only two days left. Insanity!

My packing has begun, but nothing is in the suitcase yet. I’m trying to get an idea of what I’ll actually need, and then see if I have room for a few little extras. How am I supposed to fit four and half months of clothes into one suitcase?! Not to mention, it has to be under 50 lbs. Guess it’s a good thing I don’t live in the times of metal armor and chain mail shirts! I don’t think I’d be allowed through an airport in this getup:
chainmail.jpg
To be honest, I have no idea what the people of Montpellier wear, so this could potentially be � la mode there! (Let’s hope it isn’t.)
Goodbyes have been the hardest, and I have to say I’m not getting any better at them. But as I always say, it’s not a “goodbye” it’s a “see you later.” Saying goodbye to my family will be particularly hard because I am so close to them. Here’s a picture of us before Joe Paterno’s 400th win!
fampic.jpg
So with my less than 48 hours remaining in the country, I am probably going to procrastinate packing a little more!
A bient�t,
Kelsey

Location: Wayland, MA

2 thoughts on “Let the countdown begin!

1. DAVID LAWRENCE ANDREWS

hahah an empty suitcase with 48 hrs to go sounds about right. i just found out christmas eve that i was going for sure. haha have an awesome trip

2. DAVID LAWRENCE ANDREWS