University of Sussex!

So it was been a couple days but I’m finally settled in and already had my second day of class. I love Brighton. The town is cute and there are so many shops. I have been down to Churchill Square twice already doing shopping and I just got here Sunday haha. I should probably stop before my bank account reaches 0. What I noticed about downtown that made me laugh was that they have a “RFC” which sells chicken just like “KFC”, and they have a TK Maxx just like “TJ Maxx” haha it is really weird. Today I got tickets for the harry potter premiere next Thursday. I can’t waitttttt! They are even showing pt 1 at the movie theater for free at 9pm the same day 🙂 that’s a bonus because I haven’t seen it yet. Tomorrow a lot of the international summer school students are going on a pub crawl, I’m excited for that as well.

As for classes I like mine so far. It is 3 hrs but so far she has let us out really early. The class is really interesting its mostly discussion based which is cool because lecturing gets really boring. So far the only thing I don’t like is the weather, I packed all the wrong clothes and I had to go out and buy a jacket, it is freezing here. 🙁 It’s July why must it be like this? Hopefully it gets better…or I’ll cry.

Pictures from Roma!
SI850695.JPG

SI850741.JPG

Location: Brighton, United Kingdom