Yellow Leave Road

December 09, 2010

Many people say that the fall foliage is superbly beautiful in Japan, and they couldn’t be more right. I might have messed up on the timing, because I went during December, but it was a sight to behold never the less. The trees are all a spectacular gold color, and the leaves that had fallen to the ground created an equally magnificent carpet of gold. There was so much gold color that I just wanted to rake the leaves up into a pile and relive my childhood days and jump into it, but as not to embarrass myself I decided to refrain from doing so. The size of some of the trees was pretty immense as well; the one was so big that I was glPhoto-0129.jpgad Lord of the Rings is just fiction because if that specific tree came to live I would be in great trouble. The only beef I had with the trip was that they were in the midst of construction, which pretty much ruined the scenery. For instance, you could be looking at some gorgeous looking trees and then your eyes would meet some bright orange cones or something, totally destroying your view. But it was still nice nevertheless.

Here is that big tree I was talking about.–>

Here are some gold leaves scattered on the ground totally blemished by those god damn cones.
Photo-0126.jpgPhoto-0124.jpg

Location: Japan