Milano and Apartment

Ciao!

After a week in Milano, I have finally settled into my apartment and I have to say that I love the city. For anyone looking for a unique combination of cultural tradition and modern innovation, Milano is a great choice for a study abroad experience. With architecture from the time of Roman occupation, the Middle Ages, and the Rennaissance to more modern structures reminiscent of upscale sections of cities like New York City and Boston, Milano emits feelings of progress while honoring the historical traditions that evidence the city’s evolution over time. 

PSU + Milano 112.JPGPSU + Milano 105.JPG

I was also pleasantly surprised with the size of my apartment and the ease through which you can move about the city. Our apartment has four people, all America students from Indiana University and Hamilton College, respectively. It also has 2 baths and 2 bedrooms and a living room that is much bigger than I expected. The metro system in Milan is extremely efficient and allows you to get basically anywhere in the city within 30-45 minutes. Even though my apartment is farther away than most, it takes approximately 25 minutes to reach our school each day.

PSU + Milano 088.JPG

Location: Via P.S. Mancini, 4