what do you mean I come home in 2 weeks?

As my countdown to home is quickly approaching, even faster approaching are the deadlines for assignments. And I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel – two of my five final assignments were turned in (and might I add before the due dates) TODAY!!! This leaves me with two more turn-ins (one completed and ready to turn in tomorrow, and one still in the works), and a presentation next tuesday, and then its so long England, hello Pittsburgh! 

I would be lying if I said I was sad that home was coming soon… seeing as I have been counting down since the first SNOWFALL (YES snowfall… about a week ago) since I am so sad to be missing the Christmas season!!!!! My family and I have been skyping very frequently, planning all the fun things we will do when I get home, which adds to my excitement! 
So with about a week of real work and school left, and since I have finished the majority of my work, I am planning to spend my limited days in England doing everything I know I will miss. This Friday, my friends Heather and Becca will accompany me to London for a fun-filled day of Christmas shopping! We plan on going to Harrod’s (a huge department store), a fun toy store we found, and a Christmas market set up in Hyde Park! I am also planning on starting to pack come next week, seeing as I need to figure out how I will fit everything back into my suitcases. 
I have decided on Christmas gifts for my host family, and am very anxious for my host mom to see her gift: a certificate for a massage at the spa (with a card that reads: “This massage is surely deserved to relieve you of all the stress of hosting ME for over 3 months! WELL DONE!”) I think she will not only appreciate, but have a good laugh when she reads the card 🙂 
So, until next blog, Peace, love and 2 WEEKS!!!!
(Also: I keep trying to upload pictures and unfortunately the internet seems to be chaotic due to the weather and will not allow me to, but next time I get the chance I promise pictures of the alps, my last trip to London, and the SNOW in BOGNOR!!!!) 

Location: bognor Regis, United Kingdom