Eye Spy

Hey guys!

Last time I talked a bit about the Underground. This time I thought I’d mention a bit about the places I’ve gotten to using the Underground.

You might’ve noticed some of the pictures I took weren’t taken on the ground. That’s because that day I went with my fellow students to the London Eye.

It was worth every pence, really. The view of the city in every direction is astonishing.

There wasn’t a single thing anyone disliked, except the optional “London Eye: The 4D Experience”, a ten-minute film which annoyed a lot of people on our trip, because it was “pointless, and you had to wear 3D classes.”

IMG_1985.JPGThere was also the confusing queue. Here we wait in line for tickets, meanwhile the sign points in another direction, which confused us quite a bit.

It was a 30-minute ride, during which there were views of nearly everything, except perhaps, as one child observed (whose parents and he joined us in the carriage), the Tower of London.

You could see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben of course, the Shard (the tallest building in London), London Bridge, and plenty of other possible destinations.

I would highly recommend going while you’re there. If anything, you can have a few moments for taking very nice pictures, something we all took advantage of.

Location: London, United Kingdom