So Long, Boys!

I’m taking a break from packing for my EuroTour! I’m so excited! I’ll be flying to Amsterdam, and will work my way (by train) to Hamburg, Berlin, and Copenhagen. I’m hoping to finally get to use and brush up on some of my German, which has been sitting idle since GER 003 two springs ago. I’ve been to continental Europe before, but these 4 cities will all be new for me.

Since my last blog post, I’ve had a quiet Easter weekend. Most of us have been trickling off to go on holiday, but a few of my friends were still here last Saturday, so we enjoyed a wonderful day and had a picnic lunch at a park atop a hill overlooking Bath. And then on Sunday, I went to Bath Abbey for an Easter service that was sung by the outstanding girls and mens choirs. Stone cathedrals are definitely the place to hear choral works performed. They let us walk through the main West Doors. Usually, they’re closed and the side doors are used.

So, I’m mostly writing this post as a what-to-expect because I won’t be able to blog whilst in Europe; however, fear not – my trip is only 11 days, so it won’t be terribly long before my next post, and I will definitely bring you photos and stories after a good night’s rest following my return on a hopefully-before-midnight train.

Location: Bath, UK

One thought on “So Long, Boys!

1. BRIANNA LYNN WINTER

Have fun on your trip, it sounds like you have a lot planned! I can only imagine going to Bath Abbey for Easter service. It was an amazing place just to visit, let alone attending for a day. Hope your EuroTour is a great one!