Home sweet home!

Well, I’ve been home a little over a week, so this will be my last entry.  I’m sitting at my sister’s kitchen table and it is snowing quite heavily now in northeastern Pennsylvania.  It’s absolutely beautiful.  I haven’t experienced any of the reverse culture shock that some folks do because I am quite used to traveling to and from foreign countries.  My time in the military helped with that.  I am actually really looking forward to my classes for the spring semester because I have enrolled in some great classes, both French and German. 

Sometimes I do catch myself thinking I’ll just go for a walk down the Champs Elys�es to the Louvre and the Tuileries and then I remember, I’m not in Paris anymore.  Hee hee!  Fortunately, I fully intend on visiting again at some point, so all of the things I didn’t get to do or see, I’ll save for then.  Now I have to concentrate on my upcoming studies and hopefully studying abroad in Germany in the spring of 2015.  Yay!

So, below are some pics of my little pooches that I missed horribly while I was gone.  They are awesome cuddlers and we were attached at the hip for the first few days after I got home.  They are my buddies!  The two black ones are Oskar and Kadence and the fawn one is Angel.

Thumbnail image for IMG_2785.JPG

These are the drawings I had done on my last weekend in Paris.  The woman who did these was so nice and they turned out wonderful!  The first one I gave to my daughter for Christmas and the second smaller one, I kept. 

IMG_2488.JPG

K2.JPG

I hope everyone has enjoyed Paris through my lens; I certainly enjoyed bringing Paris to you!  I’m also really looking forward to reading the new geobloggers posts.  Happy New Year to all!

Mary

Location: Susquehanna, Pennsylvania