Last week in Paris…

Well, it’s finally here: my last week in Paris, and it is filled with finals, wouldn’t you know it!  I’ve decided to introduce you to some of my friends from class and also the most awesome professor ever.  I will miss these folks bunches, but thank gosh for facebook!

This is Professor Rabat� with us at our last visit for our History of Paris class.  This man is a walking history encyclopedia!  From left to right:  Nadya, Sonia, Emily, Paige, Professor Rabat�, Meagan, me, and Alli.  He was sooo happy that we asked him to take a picture with us.  He’s one of those professors that you will never forget, he makes that big of an impression.  We were so fortunate to have him as our professor.

Sonia and Paige at our post-finals happy hour!   We were so relieved that our finals were done, we decided to celebrate at a bistro right down the street from IES.  I forget what we were laughing at here because we were giggling for hours that day!  Two awesome ladies that I miss already.

Luke, one of only 6 guys out of 60 students at IES, and he goes to one of only two all-boys colleges in the U.S. 

Melanie, Jen and Anthony.  Melanie goes to school in Richmond, Virginia, Jen in Philadelphia and Anthony in Gettysburg.  All relatively close to State College, so I foresee some reunions in the near future!

From left to right around the table:  Claire, Alex, Sonia, Paige, Clancy, Callie and Madina (holding the curtain).  This was at our farewell dinner and we were determined to not let the curtain separate us!

This is what happens when Jen steals your cell phone and takes selfies without you knowing it!

So, that’s the crew, well, at least some of them.  These folks kept me sane and in stitches for the last 3 1/2 months and I am so grateful I got the chance to know them.  I hope you enjoyed meeting them too!

Mary

Location: Paris, France