Blog for the end of February

Hello blog community! It has been awhile since I have blogged. Reilly just left me this morning and we had an AMAZING week together since we last saw each other in December!

Last week, February 24-March 1, I spent all day everyday in the library getting caught up on work. Amazingly, there are only 2.5 weeks left of school now because we end classes on March 27th, before Holy Thursday and Good Friday. I have about 3 papers to write and other exams to prepare for which I will take April 24-May 2nd. Then I am done with school! Unbelievable!

To top that all off, I have declared March as my “month of not worrying about school.” All I can do is the best I can, I think I over-did things last week by trying to accomplish so much at once before Reilly came. However, you have to prioritize so you can have fun. Again, all I can do is try my best! That goes for everyone out there! No sense stressing out about everything because it will get done.

The weather is starting to get warmer slowly but surely. Yesterday (3/8) was probably the warmest day I have experienced, about 55 and sunny! I will have to get the golf clubs out when I am not so busy with school. My big deadline now for final projects is April 8th.

That is all to say about the end of February! I cannot even put in words how excited I was for Reilly to visit. I am going to do a separate blog for our time spent together!

Location: Galway, Ireland