Daily Things

Alright, so last week was a pretty hectic week. I had an online test and also two papers to write. That is why I haven’t been posting anything last week. So, here come my two posts:) Well, another one that I will post shortly is on, as I promised, Melbourne’s fast food. It’s the second and the last post about fast food, I promise.

On this post, I will be rambling about random stuffs that I noticed are different from that of States.

The people of Melbourne are very fashionable, I would say. You can’t simply find a person walking around in hoodies and sweatpants, and yes, even in campus. Almost everyone looks nice and neat everywhere.  And, I personally, love it and think that this is something inspiring.

Melbourne is also a place that is very well known for its coffee shops. There are just tons of coffee shops around the city and even on my campus. I, myself, am a big fan of coffee and I actually aim to try every single coffee shop in Melbourne while I’m staying here.  I would probably write a post or two on that later on since I’ve only been to seven coffee shops so far.

Image.jpg

One last thing I wanna mention on this blog is the fact that here you have to always have cash with you! You cannot always use your debit or credit card because there is a minimum limit before you are allowed to use your card. During the first few days of my stay, I’ve often panicked because I used to always use card when paying for something, even for a two dollars candy.

Minimum.jpg

So, I guess that’s all for today’s post, I’ll write some more for you guys next time! Cheers.

Location: CBD, Melbourne, Australia

One thought on “Daily Things

1. SHELBIE LEE MCCURDY

I think it is interesting how each country and culture has their own way of doing things, including the way of dress. That’s how it is here in England, too. You do not find many people wearing sweatpants, like you do in the States. Enjoy your time abroad!