I fell in love with the Amalfi Coast!

Last weekend I went to the Amalfi Coast with a couple of the girls in my program and I LOVED IT! I stayed in a Bed and Breakfast in a small town called Maiori. Our B&B was called Palazzo Coco & we had to climb 170 stairs (yes you read that right) to get to it, since it was situated at a higher level than the main roads. The view was beautiful and so worth it though! Even though we were struggling and complaining the whole way up, we immediately stopped once we got to our B&B and saw the amazing view and hot tub on the roof!

118.JPG
118.JPG
117.JPG
Antonio, the owner of our B&B was amazing! He booked a cruise to Capri for us, made breakfast and brought it up to our balcony, and recommended this AMAZING restaurant where I had the best meal of my life!
151.JPG
256.JPG
Our food at dinner was amazing and the waiters were so wonderful. They gave us so much free wine and dessert. The service was just great. We liked the food so much that we went to the same restaurant for dinner the next night. 
293.JPG
295.JPG
297.JPG
298.JPG
We also took a boat inside the Blue Grotto. Pictures just don’t do it justice, but I’ll share anyway. 
279.JPG
If you ever go to the Amalfi Coast, stay at the Palazzo Coco in Maiori & I gaurantee you will love it!
Ciao!

Location: Maiori, Amalfi Coast, Italy