Markets.

London is full of food and clothing markets, worthy to explore. Thus far, I’ve been to Brick Lane, Borough Market, Camden Market, and Portobello Market. Brick Lane specializes in ethnic and worldly foods — specifically Indian which is a huge part of London culture. There’s also vintage clothes that are relatively cheap (cheap is a word I rarely use here). Borough Market is the mecca of food markets. They offer cheese, meats, olives, gnocchi, steak sandwiches, exotic burgers (kangaroo, elk, among others), empanadas, pastries, and much more at different stands. I wasn’t all that impressed with Camden Market. The food wasn’t very good and the clothing and merchandise were fairly average. However, Camden is a really cool area to be in. Going out in Camden at night is a great time and a great place to communicate with real Brits. Portobello Market has a lot of fun clothing. A friend of mine bought sequined shorts with the English flag on them. I’d definitely suggest it to fashion connoisseurs. 

Location: London, England