One Month til Takeoff

Hi everyone my Name is Jonathan Casey and ill be studying at the University of Kent in Canterbury. I will be taking classes in history and politics while abroad. I am looking forward to exploring the rich history of Kent and meeting as many people as I can. I chose Kent because it is a well respected school and can act as a hub to visit other European countries.

I am also looking forward to my 21st birthday, which will take place during this program. I am planning on spending that weekend in Dublin!!! I also am a longtime soccer player and can’t wait to attend some EPL games and others across Europe. In a few weeks ill be living a dream and studying abroad in England. 

Location: University Park, Pa

3 thoughts on “One Month til Takeoff

1. CLARE BRIDGET JENNINGS

Hey John!
    its Clare from Irish Club! i didnt know you were doing study abroad until today!
    Turns out you posted like right after me so yours was the first blog entry i saw on the page. Hopefully I’ll see you around Europe, lol; if not, see you Friday.

2. CLARE BRIDGET JENNINGS

Hey John!

3. CLARE BRIDGET JENNINGS

Hey John!