Exploring

Last night, my friend and I decided to take a walk around town. That’s what’s so great about Quebec–it’s easy to figure out.  It seriously feels like a small town. We had a vague idea of where the Mus�e de la Civilisation was and ended up finding it without a problem. Plus, I’m always running into people I know from my program; I guess everyone has the same favorite spots. For a city, Quebec is about as unintimidating as it gets.

We only spent about half an hour in the Mus�e–it was too nice out not to be exploring the city. Instead we found a cute caf�, ordered cappuccinos, and lived the life. Getting coffee, watching people, and walking are generally my top priorities when visiting places anyway.

Overall, I’m starting to get anxious about the program ending soon. I’ve made so many new friends that don’t live anywhere close to PA. I’m just trying not to think about that and make the most of my remaining time here. And of course, I have a Quebec bucket list! I still have to go to le Cochon Dinque (a restaurant), walk on the gorgeous terrace at night one last time, and bike along the river. I’ll update on my progress! 

Location: 85 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada

One thought on “Exploring

1. NIMISHA THAKUR

Hi Noelle

Its wonderful to read your exciting and thoughtful blogs. I am glad you had a great time. Hope to see you when you are back.

Nimisha