Weekend in Paris!

Ahhh! I wanted to blog earlier, but I have been so busy with school work and getting things ready to head home on Saturday 🙁 This past weekend was spent in Paris, and it was amazing! I can’t believe I was actually there it all seems so surreal now. I stayed in Aloha Hostel, which was definitely not what was was expecting. My hostel in Rome was perfect, it was clean, close to the metro/buses, the workers were nice and helpful, and secure. Now this hostel was the dirtiest place i have ever been in my entire life. I wish i could tell you the frightening things I saw but it’s just wayy to gross to even talk about. On that note, please avoid this hostel. They did have free Internet access and crepes so that was a plus haha. Me and my friend Terry, who I went with had dinner at a really delicious Thai place on Friday night and just walked around and enjoyed the scenery. On Saturday we went on a 3.5 hr free walking tour. It was great because we got to see all the major sites. Paris is great because they have so many places you can grab a quick bite to eat and that’s what we usually did. We had dinner Saturday at a cute little restaurant. One of my most favorite parts was the incredible pastries! they were sooooo good. I miss it already. My plan is to hunt down a pastry shop in State College and I will go there everyday!! So it sum it all up, though my time in Paris was short it was amazing! I’m so happy that everything worked out great especially with traveling. Check out the pics!

SI851534.JPGSI851553.JPGSI851515.JPGSI851420.JPG

SI851391.JPG

Now that I only have 2 full days in Brighton left and my final paper is due tomorrow, I’m going to live it up. I can’t wait to have so much fun these last couple of days and end my stay here in England on a great note 😀
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Location: Paris, France