i hate Delta!

I haven’t been able to write due to inconsistent internet access. But I finally made it to Brighton by the way. I left on June 25th for London to visit me aunt. I flew with Delta and they lost my luggage, then the took my carry on because there was no more over head room and left it in the rain. I have never been more upset. I got my luggage back the next day, which was great but they ended up basically breaking my suite-case. =( EPIC FAIL. So on Tuesday me and my friend terry were suppose to embark on our 3 night stay in Roma. Apparently on Ryan Air you need to get a specific stamp to board the plane if you are not a UK resident. I did not get that stamp and by the time I reached the gate they wouldn’t let me in. We ended up getting the stamp by the help of lots of kind people, but made it to the gate like two minutes late and wasn’t allowed to board. So we missed our flight and had to rebook it. We were told to fly out of a different airport that was located three hours away. So we had to purchase a new ticket and a coach ticket for a total of �130. I was seriously soooo offended. After all that struggle of sleeping in the airport, waking up for a flight at 6:00am, we made it to Roma and it was beautiful. We went to the Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, Coliseum and more. The food was superb and all the people were extremely friendly. We even got to go to a pub crawl and met a lot of awesome people.

Things about Roma:

1. Don’t even look at the people trying to sell you things on the street they will stalk your life
2. Pigeons are the worst
3. The Fanta, Sprite, and Nestea taste different (at least I think so)
4. The buses will squeeze in as many people as possible, and it is not fun
5. It is the fire of a thousand suns there
6. It is extra hard to find something that comes close to a Walmart or Target

pictures are coming soon! and my first day in Brighton! 🙂

Location: Rome, Italy

One thought on “i hate Delta!

1. JULIA LOUISE NEYHART

haha. It sounds a lot like Germany. The pigeons were so bold that it amazed me, and the Coke and Sprite definitely had an almost fruity taste (as well as no ice). Fortunately, I didn’t not have to face a thousand fiery suns that far north.