First Post

Hello!

This is just a test post to make sure the blog is up and running.  I fly to Singapore on July 28th so the real blogging will start then!  I’ll make a post beforehand to preview the blog and my time abroad too.

I think the best way to keep up with this blog is to add me to an RSS feed- a program which informs you of updates and allows you to read my entries without actually checking the website to see if I’ve made an update.  I personally use Google Reader (www.google.com/reader), which is simple to set up, especially if you already have a G-Mail account.  Just add the website of my blog (http://geoblog.psu.edu/author/jtm5184/) as a subscription, and it will give you all of my updates each time you open your Google page.  I use this to keep up everything I’m interested in, from sports to current events, as it is a lot easier than checking each web page I visit to see if it’s been updated.  I highly recommend this method to friends, family, and anyone else looking for an easy way to keep up with everything.

Back to write more in a month!

Location: State College, PA

One thought on “First Post

1. COURTNEY ANN MUNDT

That is a really smart way to write blogs!!!! Wish I had done it in Turkey…. Have fun packing!!!!