ARRIVED!

I am currently at my aunt’s apartment writing this entry.

But oh boy, the amount of time travelling and waiting was too much to bear..

-2 hour bus ride from Philadelphia to JFK airport in NY
-3 hour wait in the resting area for the plane
-14 hour airplane trip
-1 hour from the airport to aunt’s apartment

I don’t know quite how I managed to endure the (endless) journey, so don’t ask. lol

This was my first time going through the airport process for travelling internationally so I was a bit nervous.
I didn’t want to mess up and cause any complications. I was nervous enough that I’d miss the bus or plane and have to deal with that!

I did like Korean Airlines though. The stewardess were very polite, the food was more than decent, and the entertainment system had a good selection of movies.

2011-05-20 00.48.22.jpg

Airline ticket included headphones, pillow, blanket, toothbrush/paste, disposable slippers.

What I found myself mainly looking at was its channel for pinpointing the airplane on a map at all times.
The option showed you information like altitude, how many more miles until Incheon, how much more time, etc.
Constantly viewing that, I found that time went a lot slower. But as soon as I flipped the monitor to something else, I felt this urge to go back and check.
Sigh.. that’s how I spent the majority of the trip (besides sleeping and watching “Little Fockers”).

But yeah, I’m pretty anxious and excited to check out Seoul.
It should, though, take me a while to get used to everything NOT being in English!

It’s raining (booo!) so I might not be able to do much today but it’s alright.

In the next few days, I should have located some kind of housing for me that’s closer to Sogang University.

So yeah, until then.. cyaa!

Location: Seoul, South Korea