Fashion Week(end) in London!

So, last week on Thursday I went to the first night of London Fashion Week(end). 

Fashion show banner

Fashion week(end) is the fashion show that starts the day after Fashion Week ends and people can buy tickets to; you have to be invited to normal Fashion Week. The doors opened at 5pm; we wanted to be there early because seats were given on a first come first serve basis. Apparently, they were filming and taking pictures for the advertisements of the Fashion Show because when we were standing in line, cameras kept coming up behind us. They looked like ducks flocking! They finally opened the gates at 5pm and we went inside to wait in line for the Catwalk that started at 6pm.

Red carpet!

We were right in the front and when we got let in, we were directed to sit in the first row! 

Beginning of the Catwalk

The show was absolutely fantastic; there was an Emcee to tell us about the different lines we were seeing and talked about the events of Fashion Week. Honestly, I didn’t think I was going to love it so much, but I loved everything about it. There were 4 different styles: Black Swan inspired, Bora Aksu, color blocking, and then Mark Fast. 

Black Swan inspired

Designer: Bora Aksu

Color blocking

Designer: Mark Fast

When it was over, we walked around the designer shopping. I met some Juicy Couture boys and some other people working at the fashion show. 

"Juicy" boy! :)

I liked walking around and meeting people involved in the fashion show. It was a really cool experience and I ended up having a lot more fun than I thought I would!

Girls at the Fashion Show

Location: Temple, London, England