well adjusted, lots going on

After over 6 weeks in Sweden, it is very safe to say I am well adjusted to my new lifestyle. In fact, I feel as though I have lived here my whole life. As my first 5-week course comes to a close, I am saddened to see one of the best teachers I have ever had retire. Ulla, my intercultural encounters teacher, taught her very last class this past Wednesday. She was truly an inspiring teacher, and I fully enjoyed her class. My final assignment for this class is due tomorrow (Monday the 1st of March ALREADY! AHH!). We threw Ulla a small party to wish her luck in the future, and she became very emotional and told us how much she appreciated what we have done for her. 

On top of starting a new class this week, I am welcoming home all my friends who went away for the long weekend. As I have been to most of the places they went already, I chose to stay behind and relax. I ended up having a very fun-filled weekend, being able to watch NHL recaps at a local bar, having pizza and movie nights with a few new friends and going skiing for the first time since I’ve been to Sweden! It was truly an amazing weekend, and I am sad to say Monday is right around the corner…
This week is also extremely exciting for me as I will welcome to Sweden my mom and Grandma, who arrive Thursday night! They will only be staying until Sunday, but my best friend Nick will arrive as they leave! Lots of visitors will be so nice, however I hope to find enough time to spend with them as my next course seems to be very time-consuming. 
Anyways, until next time, peace love and sweden. 
DSCN1089.JPG
skiing!!!

Location: jonkoping, Sweden