Une Apartment

So… My flight arrived at 5:30 in the morning France time on Monday, so I slept even though you are supposed to let your body adjust to French time and stay up all day I just couldn’t do it, and for the past two days we have been at orientation for multiple hours a day and we haven’t really gotten to get out to see a lot of the town.

But the 14th department that I live in is really nice and is most of what I have seen so far. All of the student who chose aprtments live in the same building with a graduated but still in his 20’s RA. The apartments are a little tiny very similar to dorms if you are in a single but liveable. If you are in a double you have a little bit more space but you share a desk which is a bit difficult but you have a kitchen table which is nice. You get internet provided by the apartment and they have heat which is good since it is winter but the have no a/c so as long as it doesnt get too hot we should be fine.

The apartments are basically two beds with very very thin matresses (the biggest downfall) you have a night stand with a cabinet, 1 desk to share, 2 closets, a bathroom, a tiny tiny kitchenette, and a kitchen table. But the really cool thing is the balcony but it’s a bit cold to go on the balcony on the fifth floor in the winter.005.JPG

008.JPG006.JPG

Location: Paris, France

One thought on “Une Apartment

1. Nimisha

Hi Megan

Thanks for posting the pictures of your apartment. They are extremely helpful for prospective students.

I very much look forward to reading your blog.