5 more days

Only 5 more days until I fly back to America! I have already started saying goodbyes and exchanging contact information with friends. It’s really hard since I have made some really good friends. 

I have to start calling the moving company so I can arrange a time with them to pick up my luggage to send to the airport…and I also have to start packing!! That’s gonna be fun…NOT!! I don’t know if all the stuff is going to fit in my luggages. I might have to throw out some stuff. Argh.
Last week, I said goodbye to the Kyudo club members. It was so hard to say goodbye!! I will never forget how nice they were to me. On the last day, everyone stopped practicing and they gave me a chance to shoot while cheering me on. I was very nervous because everyone was looking at me but it was so memorable!
And these two weeks have been VERY busy. I have done 3 final papers (pulling 3 all-nighters!) and one oral exam…now I have only one more written exam and then I’ll be done. I just wish they had given us like…a week of free time after classes. BUT! We finish exams on Thursday and have short class on Friday (and a Sayonara party!) And then we fly home on Sunday. This gives us no time at all to relax and spend some more fun time in Japan. I’m pretty disappointed in that. T_T
Anyway, I’ll update at another time. See ya!

Location: Chiba, Japan