Less Than a Month Until Florence!

Hello to everyone!

Just got trained on how to blog during my time abroad.  I can’t believe that I am less than a month away from being in Florence, Italy for 6 weeks!  It’s very exciting!

A little background info on me…My name is Jennifer Cully and I’m from Butler, Pennsylvania which is about forty minutes outside of Pittsburgh.  I am an Accounting Major in the Smeal College of Business at Penn State University.  This summer I am studying abroad in Florence, Italy for 6 weeks and I cannot wait.  During my time there, I will be taking two classes, one on Italian Art and one on real estate in Italy.

The next month is going to fly by.  I haven’t even considered what I’m going to pack yet, but packing light is definitely going to be a challenge for me! 

I cannot wait to study abroad.  I am sure it’s going to be one of the most memorable experiences of my life and I’m so excited to share it through these blogs!  I definitely have some anxiety about going abroad, but it’s a positive anxiety (more like excitement/anticipation!)…  I’ve never considered myself the adventurous type, but this is definitely going to be an adventure.  I cannot wait to soak in every minute of it!

Location: Butler, Pennsylvania