Phone-less But Not Hope-less

First things first….my money has been found!

Now that I got that out of the way, I can go right into saying that this passed week was a bit stressful as I had my first few exams. On Monday I had a phonetics exam, which I pray I passed. According to everyone I have talked to, phonetics was one of the few disliked courses. I also had exams in grammar and in civilization, which weren’t too bad.

On Wednesday of last week I had the chance to attend a soccer match between Montpellier and Marseille at the Stadium of the 1998 World Cup in Mosson. This was such a great experience and I would definitely recommend other students attend a local soccer match. After this game, I felt a bit influenced, and so I decided that I want to go to a big, European soccer match. I found tickets for the classic game between Barcelona and Real Madrid for around 500 Euros, so that’s out of the question. Maybe I will find tickets throughout the season to another game that isn’t as expensive. On Thursday night I decided to go out with a few friends, but the night did not go as planned. I ended up getting my phone and credit card stolen, which means I have little communication with everyone now. This weekend I had planned to go to Toulouse, but because of the mishap on Thursday night I decided to stay in the whole weekend.

This weekend I am planning a trip to Marseille, which should be fun.

Location: Montpellier, France