The Most Gorgeous Place in Europe

Let me start off by saying, I’ve been to a lot of places in my privileged life. Specifically, I have been to thirty countries and way more cities. I have seen the most beautiful places, but when I got to the Amalfi Coast a few weeks ago, I realized that I had never seen actual beauty before. That’s how gorgeous it was.

I had actually been to the coast before, two years ago, but only drove down the coastline in a couple hours. This trip, which I went on through a touring company, took me to so much more. Take a look!

IMG_2725 IMG_2751

The first day, we went to Capri, where we spent a few hours hiking around the island. Now, in my last four months in Italy, I’ve definitely noticed that Italians have some obsession with stairs. I thought I conditioned myself to it pretty well, but when I got to Capri, my physical health was sorely tested. So. Many. Stairs. However, it was totally worth it because simply being in Amalfi and looking at everything is amazing.

IMG_2802 IMG_2794

We also went to see the Blue Grotto-one of the seven natural wonders of the world-while we were in Capri. This blue is non edited, how cool is that?!

The second day, we visited Sorrento for a beach day. The small little town was so cute, with its houses built along the sides of cliffs. The Amalfi Coast specializes in limoncello, which I definitely recommend anyone getting if they’re ever on this side of the world. So delicious!

I know I wrote in my blog before this that I was kind of disappointed with Greece for being just a beach weekend, but this was sort of what Amalfi was like and I didn’t mind it the least. Maybe it was because there was actually culture in the Amalfi Coast, versus all the drinking that was going on in Greece instead…regardless, I’m so glad I made it to Amalfi this trip, its’ hands down the most gorgeous place ever!

One thought on “The Most Gorgeous Place in Europe

1. Anastasia Marie Chrzanowski

SUCH amazing pictures. It truly does look like the most gorgeous place on Earth.